Who we are?
A short history.
TileCentral UK is a family owned business based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the historic ceramic capital of the United Kingdom. Specialising in business to business supply of quality Asian ceramic and porcelain tiles, we have our own offices and staff in the major Ceramic clusters of South East Asia, India and China. We provide the safest, most secure route to accessing this dynamic continent.
Why choose TileCentral UK?
- We have QC staff within the factories that we cooperate with
- We guarantee quality and consistency
- We offer an extensive product portfolio
- We have in depth technical knowledge and expertise
- Our service includes an in house graphic station
- We also have a design team, continually developing new concepts
- We offer national and regional product exclusivity agreements
- We also offer quality brands such as: Porcelain, Mosaic, Ceramic and much more!
From the blog
Latest blog articles
TileCentral UK is 'going global' after just nine months.
by Danny Bowers
A ceramic and porcelain tile distribution company is dealing with worldwide orders after just nine months in business. Tile Central, located inside the old Twyfords factory on Shelton New Road, Shelton, began importing quality Asian tiles in April last year, and is already supplying goods internationally. Danny Bowers, aged 28, identified a gap in the market at a time when many UK companies are buying from European countries.
On a monthly basis, the company is importing eight containers which hold 24 pallets – around 1,440sqm of tiles per container. Tile Central UK now has plans to expand its ranges in 2016.Read More